Technology Available for Industry-Academia Collaboration or Technology Licensing. “DBPR114: a multi-targeted kinase inhibitor for solid tumors”
NHRI technology, “DBPR114: a multi-targeted kinase inhibitor for solid tumors” (abbreviated as “The Technology”) available for industry-academia collaboration or technology licensing.
DBPR114 is a novel small molecule multi-target kinase inhibitor. Multi-target drugs can more effectively inhibit cancer cell proliferation, overcome drug resistance, and show better and broader anti-cancer effects. DBPR114 significantly shrank tumor growth of 8 different cancer cells in vivo intravenous administration. These results indicate the potential of DBPR114 as an IND candidate for various cancers, including AML, pancreatic, liver and gastric cancers, and all important cancers currently without very effective treatments.
3. Potential collaboration partner qualifications:
(1) be incorporated and approved by law and does not have any record of misconduct or conviction for any offense
(2) better to have related experience and skills for developing The Technology
(3) better to have experience of international collaboration and clinical trial
(4) be willing to provide long-term investment
Please contact to Mr. Hua-Hsuan Liang (Address: Technology Transfer and Incubation Center, National Health Research Institutes, 35 Keyan Road, Zhunan Town, Miaoli County 35053, Taiwan, R.O.C., Tel: +88637-246166#33206, E-mail: email@example.com).
If The Technology has been exclusively licensed, this announcement will automatically invalid. For detailed status of The Technology, please contact to the case officer.
II: Technology Transfer Vendor Qualification Form
III: Industry-Academia Collaboration Proposal